Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2014/07/25 09:00:07 UTC

Windows BuildBot [was: Re: [RELEASE]: AOO 4.1.1 milestone 3, based on rev. 1612804]

Hi,

On 24.07.2014 16:31, Pedro Lino wrote:
> Hi Juergen, all
>
> Already installed and ran (and confirmed/tested previous bugs)
> It is working perfectly (at least the en_US version)
>
> I'm a little worried that the Windows Nightly based on the same build failed
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/99

The logs from #99 are already overriden by logs from #100. The logs from
#100 showed me that there seems to be "no space left on the device"

Thus, it seems to be an error of build machine.

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: Windows BuildBot [was: Re: [RELEASE]: AOO 4.1.1 milestone 3, based on rev. 1612804]

Posted by Pedro Lino <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oliver, Juergen, all

Thank you for the feedback. The build is working perfectly so I'm glad it
was such a simple problem. This seems to be a perfect candidate for 4.1.1 :)

Best regards,
Pedro