Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Kotabagi, Karan" <kk...@iu.edu> on 2018/05/09 15:47:58 UTC

GSoC 2018 - Summary for the Integration of Nextcloud with Apache Airavata

?Hi All,

I am working with my mentor Sachin to understand the Code Base of Apache Airavata.

I got an overview of high-level architecture. Further, Sachin shared the knowledge to install

Nextcloud.

I will conitnue to work on the same for the next few days to get the good understanding of the architecture.

Additionally, I wanted to know if I can get access to jetstream to install Nextcloud ?

Regards
????Karan Kotabagi
??School of Informatics and Computing
?Indiana University, Bloomington?