Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michal Mocny <mm...@google.com> on 2013/05/31 15:16:09 UTC

Could we mark all JIRA issues related to doing releases with a special tag like [RELEASE]?

I would love to be able to split the JIRA updates for RC/Release management
out into a separate email folder.  What do you think?

-Michal

Re: Could we mark all JIRA issues related to doing releases with a special tag like [RELEASE]?

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Sounds like a great idea! Could have the release-issue-creator-script
that's under cordova-labs do that automatically?