Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2017/03/28 15:39:27 UTC

OODT Documentation Tied up in Source Code

Hi dev@,
There is a whole host of documentation tied in up various Maven modules.
These used to be deployed to the Website, however this is no longer the
case.
An example is the primary documentation on Workflow Manager [0].
Where should we put this? On the wiki or on the Website?
Lewis

[0] https://github.com/apache/oodt/tree/master/workflow/src/site/xdoc

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
@hectorMcSpector

Re: OODT Documentation Tied up in Source Code

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org>.
Post publication steps are perhaps the best, most logical snippet of
sincere knowledge I've read in a looooong time. It all makes so much sense
now!

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.
Check this out:

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi>.