Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Jerome Boulon <jb...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/04/08 19:37:43 UTC

0.1.2 release

Hi All,
Since this is the first release, all components need to be tested/re-tested.

If someone find a bug, I assume that we will have a Jira so that fine
however if there's no problem with a component I would like to get feedback
too. Also I would like to avoid having 5 people testing the same feature and
at the same time not have a single validation for another component/feature.

So can we use this Thread to coordinate who is testing what?

Thanks,
  Jerome.