Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Sairam Kannan <sk...@hawk.iit.edu> on 2016/02/25 23:49:22 UTC

Regarding Twitter Demo - Apache apex

Hi Apex Users,

 I ran the Twitter Demo app in Apache Apex, it is up and running. Where can
I able to see the output.  I installed apex by cloning from the github and
not by sandboxing. I attach the screenshot below. Is there any command in
dtcli for viewing the output other than the visual output. I ran the
twitter top words app using my credentials. Looking forward for any
suggestions.

Regards,
Sairam Kannan

Re: Regarding Twitter Demo - Apache apex

Posted by Sairam Kannan <sk...@hawk.iit.edu>.
Thanks for your input. It works :)

Thanks and Regards,
Sairam Kannan,