Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by np...@hjf.org on 2016/10/20 14:34:25 UTC

Real Digital signature

Hello All,

Last time (3 months back) when I tried PDFBox to sign a PDF document, I
was able to sign it using CreateVisibleSignature; but my digital signature
was not visible on the document, it was hidden behind a JPG image. Just
wanted to check back if that is still the case, I want the real digital
signature (.pfx) visible on the pdf document. Is is possible? any example?

Thanks

Naresh

Re: Real Digital signature

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 20.10.2016 um 16:34 schrieb npunjabi@hjf.org:
> Hello All,
>
> Last time (3 months back) when I tried PDFBox to sign a PDF document, I
> was able to sign it using CreateVisibleSignature; but my digital signature
> was not visible on the document, it was hidden behind a JPG image. Just
> wanted to check back if that is still the case, I want the real digital
> signature (.pfx) visible on the pdf document. Is is possible? any example?

If you mean a text on top of an image, no this is not yet possible out
of the box.

Tilman