Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/27 15:29:13 UTC

Re: [jsr362-experts:] New prototype version available

Great, will have a look. If not now, then at least over the holidays.
If I can join the call depends on how busy it is here. Finishing next
month, so there could be peaks of activity or colleagues who need help
while I'm still around;-)

Now that Pluto 3 takes shape, would someone consider proposing it to
ApacheCon NA next Spring?

After some current cleaning of DeviceMap data and clients, I'm more than
happy to help with Bean Portlet/Device and synergies between the two Apache
projects.
Btw. unless running a Portlet container took too many resources, would it
also make sense to have a VM similar to http://devicemap-vm.apache.org for
Portals/Pluto?

Kind Regards,
Werner