Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2004/11/08 17:04:12 UTC

Réf. : [beanUtils] BeanUtils doesn't found mysetters.

If I don't make error beanUtils want that your java bean follows the
javaBean specification so setter and getter look like :

public String getDn();

public void setDn(String dn);

public String getAction();

public void setAction(String action);

But I think you can provide this getter and setter for beanUtils and have
your other getter and setter too.

Nicolas,

Marc DEXET <Ma...@dsi.cnrs.fr>
08/11/2004 17:01
Veuillez répondre à "Jakarta Commons Users List"

        Pour :  Jakarta Commons Users List <co...@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc :
        Objet : [beanUtils] BeanUtils doesn't found my setters.

Hello everybody.

Assume a Interface like this

public interface MyInterface {

    public String getDn();

    public MyInterface setDn(String dn);

    public String getAction();

   public MyInterface setAction(String action);
}

It's a dom4j-like design to do :
    MyObject.setDn("myDn").setAction("myAction");

Is it this kind of design which makes BeanUtils blind about my setter ?

--
Marc DeXeT
BEST - DSI Meudon