Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/11 11:10:27 UTC

Building AOM with Eclipse

Hello everyone,

i was in the process to launch AOM as Project into my Eclipse 3.8 under
ubuntu.
I followed the recommended Steps described hier:
http://openmeetings.apache.org/BuildInstructions_3.0.x.html

After the Step 10, while expanding my Project folder in the workspace, i
reveived this error:

*"An internal error occurred during: "Loading descriptor for Openmeetings
3.0.x.".java.lang.NullPointerException"*
I couldn't find any precise solution on Google.
Could you please help me to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

--
Lionel
Master Student Cologne

Re: Building AOM with Eclipse

Posted by Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com>.
thanks it actualy work very fine after installing your eclipse version
(Lune EE 4) and following your steps.

Thanks a lot!!

> I personally don't using it :)
>
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 5:44 PM, Lionel Djeukam <li...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> is Spring IDE not mandatory?

>>> I'm currently using Eclipse Lune EE
>>> the steps are
>>> 1) install IvyDE plugin
>>> 2) install subclipse
>>> 3) checkout OM
>>> 4) run "ant dist prepare-eclipse"
>>> 5) go to Eclipse->Import existing project

Re: Building AOM with Eclipse

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I personally don't using it :)

--