Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by James A R Brown <ja...@enrogen.com> on 2011/10/05 10:52:07 UTC

Bottom Facet of tr:panelborderlayout breaks tr:tree (MyFaces2.0.0)

Hi,

I would be grateful if someone can point my error.

I have a tr:tree which works fine, if I drop it in the midst of a
tr:panelborderlayout with simple facets of top, left and bottom it also
works fine.

However when I burden the facet with some components the tree breaks
(Selecting a child causes tree to collapse) and reports :-
Oct 5, 2011 9:39:39 AM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXCollection setClientRowKey
SEVERE: Could not find rowKey for clientRowKey:2

Xhtml page attached.

Thanks

James

treemodel is from