Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Nancy James <na...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/18 22:31:52 UTC

Printing

We cannot print in color. Even when the monitor shows color, it prints in black and white. My printer is an HP Office 4650.
Please help!

Sent from my iPhone4

Re: Printing

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

On 19/12/17 9:31 AM, Nancy James wrote:
> We cannot print in color. Even when the monitor shows color, it prints in black and white. My printer is an HP Office 4650.

Well, "We" suggest that more than one user has this problem.
So the question is do the others have the same problem even when using
their own devices?
If that's the case then it could be your printer settings especially
when the printer is central maintained.
The only settings OpenOffice that effect colour printing are in File ->
Printer Settings ... Options check that the box "Print text in black is
not set.
Or in Options -> OpenOffice -> Print check that the box "Convert colors
to grayscale" is not set

Re: Printing

Posted by Steven Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Nancy,

It would be helpful for all of us trying to help you to know:

What operating system and version you’re using.

What version of OpenOffice you’re using.

Which module you’re trying to print from.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone