Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Todd Patrick <To...@dtn.com> on 2006/06/01 22:33:45 UTC

Where is the backing bean java code for examples/treeTable.jsp?

Where is the backing bean java code for examples/treeTable.jsp?

I'm really frustrated on how unorganized the examples are, why is it so
difficult to get the backbean for each .jsp file in the examples
directory?

Thanks,

--Todd

Re: Where is the backing bean java code for examples/treeTable.jsp?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hey Todd,

> I'm really frustrated on how unorganized the examples are, why is it so
> difficult to get the backbean for each .jsp file in the examples directory?

Ok, you know the JSP, than you know the name for the backing bean.
(<t:tree id="tree" value="#{treeTable.treeModel}"...)

treeTable is declard in examples-config and referes to clazz
"org.apache.myfaces.examples.listexample.TreeTable".
Which is in our SVN repo at [1].

> Thanks,

you are welcome,
Matthias