Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by kamani <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/25 13:11:16 UTC

Command to find the leader

I believe there are specific commands to find who is the leader among set of
servers.  Can someone share those commands. I am using zookeeper 3.4.6 as of
now.

Re: Command to find the leader

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kamani,

Please see four letter words, hope that will help you.
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.6/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_zkCommands

Another way is to use JMX, ZK exposes set of JMX Beans which also contains
server statistics.
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.6/zookeeperJMX.html#ch_reference

-Rakesh