Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Wang, Dapeng" <da...@suzuki.de> on 2008/06/10 11:50:00 UTC

WS implementation strategy (Spring + JAX-WS)

Hi,

I have been asking myself what is the best WS-implementation strategy = when using Axis2. I prefer to follow the code-first paradigm. But I am = not always happy with the default WSDL generation conventions and want = to control the =B4the WSDL and schema-generation. Therefore the = JAX-WS-support in Axis2 is very sexy for me. But the JAX-WS receiver = doesn't support Spring directly. For most of the service implementations = I have are spring configured beans, so WSF/Spring oder even the Spring = object supplier is more attractive, so that I can use the Spring bean = directly without any adapter. But how can I combine JAX-WS and Spring = support. Is there any extension in this direction planned? If I want to = do it myself, what is the best strategy to choose?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

SUZUKI INTERNATIONAL EUROPE GMBH

Dapeng Wang
Extern

SUZUKI INTERNATIONAL EUROPE GMBH

Phone

Suzuki-Allee 7   D-64625 Bensheim

Fax

Homepage   www.suzuki.de <http://www.suzuki.de/>

E-Mail

Amtsgericht (Local Court) Darmstadt

HRB 21266

Geschäftsführer (Managing Directors)

Ken Iijima, Minoru Amano, Kunihiko Uetsuki

Re: WS implementation strategy (Spring + JAX-WS)

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Wang

I understand. I think it would be great to raise a JIRA (either on
Axis2 or WSF/Spring or both).

I guess I was thinking workaround until it got fixed.

Regards
Paul

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Wang, Dapeng <da...@suzuki.de> wrote:
> Hi, Paul,
>
> That is defintely very easy to have a JAX-WS POJO, which retrieves a Spring bean via lookup and delegates the service invocation to the Spring bean. But this adapter (delegate) is exactly the class that I want to abandon. What I would like to see is an implementation of EndpointLifecycleManager, which retrieves the service instance from Spring (pre configured) insteadof creating a new one (not configured) each time.
>
> Any idea?
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
>
> SUZUKI INTERNATIONAL EUROPE GMBH
>
>  Dapeng Wang
> Extern
>
> Phone
> Fax
> E-Mail
> SUZUKI INTERNATIONAL EUROPE GMBH - Suzuki-Allee 7 - 64625 Bensheim
> Amtsgericht Darmstadt (local court) - HRB 21266
> Managing Directors: Ken Iijima, Minoru Amano, Kunihiko Uetsuki
> URL     www.suzuki.de

Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2
Apache Synapse PMC Chair
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

AW: WS implementation strategy (Spring + JAX-WS)

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.