Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/25 23:49:29 UTC

[FALCON] parser question - MXMLApplicationNode

Hey there

A newbie question ...

> org.apache.flex.compiler.internal.tree.mxml.MXMLApplicationNode

If Falcon parses following line or mxml that contains following
shouldn't there be at least one instance of MXMLApplicationNode?

<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark" />

Just tried it out an the MXMLApplicationNode class got never instantiated.

cyrill

RE: [FALCON] parser question - MXMLApplicationNode

Posted by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com>.
Just go ahead and commit.

- Gordon

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.