Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Adriano Nagel <an...@safira.com> on 2008/06/11 20:57:06 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_include & mod_cache together?

Hi,

I'd like to know if anyone is using SSI and mod_cache in the same
Apache server to cache page "fragments", ie SSI includes with the
virtual attribute.

I'm currently using mem_cache and it works, but clients see some
discrepancies because the cache is stored per process. I'm about to
try disk_cache instead (and let the OS decide how to cache the files
in memory).

I'd appreciate it if anyone would like to share experiences or hints
regarding this configuration.

Adriano