Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/24 12:49:04 UTC

Injecting Tanuki wrapper into a maven repo

Hi guys,

as we are now depending on this piece of softwae, we must inject it
into a maven repo, otherwise we get some build error when svn co the
whole server on a blank local repo (this is what I have done this
morning on my mac).

Of course, one can copy/paste the jars, like we did with pam, but this
is not an option for our users who want to play with the trunk...

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Injecting Tanuki wrapper into a maven repo

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
I have no idea...
Let's ask jmcconnell !

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.