Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2021/10/09 00:36:11 UTC

OCT 2021 FLAGON PODLING REPORT

Hi All,

Slow-ish quarter, but the OCT 2021 FLAGON PODLING Report is prepared and ready for review (and signoff).

Please find it here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/October2021#flagon

As a general community update:

I am pleased to report that I have been working with a number of computer science students and forensic psychology students who have been developing on Flagon (Distill Refactor) and are eager to contribute and hope to become committers. You’ll all start seeing some examples of plotly visualizations, segmentation populating the Distill repo soon. Additionally, you’ll see the skeletal structure of a PyPI package emerge soon. Shooting for end of the year or early next for MVP (official 0.1.0 release).

In the meantime, our priority in the last quarter will be to reinvigorate our Graduation VOTE on General@. It’s time.

V/R

Josh