Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/28 14:22:05 UTC

Pass Credentials through JDBC

How do I pass username and password to JDBC connections such as Phoenix and Hive that are my own? Can my credentials be passed from Shiro after logging in? Or do I have to set them at the Interpreter level without sharing them? I wish there was more information on this.

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Pass Credentials through JDBC

Posted by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com>.