Posted to tdk-dev@turbine.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2001/03/27 20:11:51 UTC

tdk + jetspeed

Tuesday, March 27, 2001 8:19 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote: (on the Turbine-User
list):

> There is a tdk mailing list, it is not listed but it is active.

ok, I think im on the right list now, sorry about that, didn't know there
was a tdk list.

> As far as the peer problem, everything works well in the new
> TDK which should be released today. I will just add some code
> for the database host and release it again.

I only posted a fix for the windows.vm. Don't forget the unix.vm.

> If you are trying to get jetspeed working in the TDK then I will
> do everything I can to help you get it running. I would like all
> turbine projects working with the TDK.

Yes, I agree that Jetspeed should be TDK-based.
Is there any compelling reason not to switch it over?

We distribute a prepopulated HypersonicSQL DB with our webapp, but Im fairly
familar with Torque now, so I think I can write the script to populate.
Right now, the hsql db is populated with a hsql script. I think we should
change this to Torque tasks so that it works on any database.

Anyway I can give it a try.
If I have any problems, then I'll post them to this list

Thanks,

David