Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com> on 2005/05/24 21:39:55 UTC

Friendly URLs and tacos Partial library: Available

Here you go:

http://www.dangdev.org/tapestry/furls/tacos/index.html

Re: Friendly URLs and tacos Partial library: Available

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.
Actually, I just took the Form class, copied the contents over and
changed what I needed. Viktor had taken another approach of subclassing
it. I would have done the same, but one of the methods I needed to
override was private, I think. So, I just copied the whole dang thing
over. If you diff it against Form.java, you'll see the real changes.

Jamie

Posted by Scott Morgan <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.