Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Frams <fe...@xs4all.nl> on 2011/08/02 13:18:31 UTC

pass data to application

Hi,

How could I pass an object to my application? I want my application to be
able to communicate with my controller object. How can I pass this object to
my Application instance on startup?

Re: pass data to application

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
No, I mean a quote from the email you are responding to. For some reason Nabble doesn't seem to do that automatically.

Re: pass data to application

Posted by Frams <fe...@xs4all.nl>.
Should work, why not.

And what do you mean with a relevant quote, a piece of code?

Re: pass data to application

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
Why do you need to pass the controller to your application? Why not just create it in startup()?

Also, can you be sure to include a relevant quote when responding to a message? It is difficult to remember the context without that. Thanks.

Re: pass data to application

Posted by Frams <fe...@xs4all.nl>.
in the main, where DesktopApplicationContext.main() is used too.

Re: pass data to application

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
Where does the controller live? How do you plan to access it?