Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2005/07/06 19:04:20 UTC

Plugin Matrix and m2 authors

Howdy,

I've update the matrix to include authors of m2 plugins so that folks
wishing to implement a plugin can see if there is already anyone working
on it. Just so people are aware of what others are doing.

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Plugin+Matrix

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Simplex sigillum veri. (Simplicity is the seal of truth.)

Re: Plugin Matrix and m2 authors

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 08:56 +0800, Edwin Punzalan wrote:
> Hi, Jason.
>
> I think I saw Allan Ramirez post the javacc plugin in jira

Noted and updated in the matrix.

jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Re: Plugin Matrix and m2 authors

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
Hi, Jason.

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
I have special interest on tackling maven-native-plugin.  I am currently
loooking at cpptasks source code to figure out a way to port it to MOJO

-D

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
The plugin exists but it isn't upload in ibiblio yet. You can find it
there : http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/scm/trunk/ in
maven-scm-plugin

but before use it, you need to build maven-scm.

Emmanuel