Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Balasubramaniam Mohan <ba...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/18 15:07:52 UTC

Complaint Management Process

Hi,
New Year Greetings to everyone in the OfBiz Group.
Does the Data Model support a complaint management system? Is it possible to
simulate one?
Have anyone tried?
Appreciate your reply.
Regards

Re: Complaint Management Process

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
each request and reqestitemm hav a unique ID that can be used for
ticketing. Also the same for responses.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Balasubramaniam Mohan sent the following on 1/19/2011 10:09 PM:

Posted by Balasubramaniam Mohan <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Balasubramaniam Mohan" <ba...@gmail.com>