Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/30 00:23:17 UTC

Re: Failure to receive my code to register my account. Cant create a second account. so please help

On 30/07/18 11:52, Randy Adams wrote:
> Randy G Adams
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

What account are you referring to? If it is registering with the Apache
OpenOffice forum, https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ , send an email
with relevant details including the email you used to register and the
username to aoo.forum.en AT gmail.com

Cheers
--
David Robley

"Ignore the first three turnings," said Tom forthrightly.

Re: Failure to receive my code to register my account. Cant create a second account. so please help

Posted by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com>.
For the record, no user with this mail in the forum.

Hagar

Le 30/07/2018 � 02:23, David Robley a �crit�: