Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2003/06/18 17:31:11 UTC

RE : dependencies

Did tell in your project.xml that you need this jar ?
it like this :

<dependencies>

    <dependency>
      <id>your-jar</id>
      <version>X.X</version>
      <properties>
        <war.bundle.jar>true</war.bundle.jar>
      </properties>
    </dependency>
</dependencies>

It declare that you need
$MAVENREPOSITORY/repository/your-jar/jars/your-jar-X.X.jar

> I now have my project.xml file working..... to a degree.
> When I run it via maven java:compile I am getting errors relating to classes in packages I have placed in
external jar files.
> I have created and placed the jar files in the repository folder
structure within maven but what I'm unclear on is how to correctly
identify them in my project.xml file.
> I've looked at an example xml file and the dependencies shown reference
a URL, how do I ensure my xml file includes the external jar files I've
created?