Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by 18624049226 <18...@163.com> on 2022/09/06 12:52:24 UTC

Consistency violation events recording is disabled on cluster

What does the following exception mean?
Do need to configure any specific parameters?

Re: Consistency violation events recording is disabled on cluster

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
Hi,
You need to enable EVT_CONSISTENCY_VIOLATION.
Events enabling is described at documentation [1].

Also, there must be no need for extra brackets, so, the command must be
control.bat  --enable-experimental  --consistency repair --cache myCache
--partition 0 --strategy CHECK_ONLY

[1]
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/events/listening-to-events#enabling-events

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.