Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2003/06/27 04:53:37 UTC

Hello,need help about subVersion

----- Forwarded message from jrobbins@tigris.org -----

------- Forwarded Message

From: "Li HaiChen" <mi...@hotmail.com>
To: feedback@tigris.org
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 02:52:03 +0000

SubVersion Group:
   Hello, I'm a developer from Tianjin.China. Firstly, thank you for your
best work,i'm very enjoying it.
   I have some question about subversion:
   1) Now I have a project must use version control management software,its
anatomy is client/server, the most difficult is that there are many of
binary files have to be maintained,and the file would be locked when one
people were editing it,another words the check out status should be
reserved. Can you tell me the subverion do that?
   2) I want to integrate subversion with MSVC( Microsoft VC development
IDE ), is that can be realized?

   Wish happy to you every day!
                          Haichen.Li    2003/06/27 from china.

------- End of Forwarded Message