Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nick Bolton <nb...@unicon.net> on 2003/08/31 08:09:37 UTC

ThreadPool misbehavin

All,

I'm running tomcat-4.1.27 and I'm getting InterruptedException stack
traces from the org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool class. It's
happening during moderate stress conditions, but when it does occur, it
renders my webapp (and site) non-functional.  I'm also getting the
"SEVERE: Unexpected exception" message in the logs from ThreadPool:652.
I like the comment at line 651 that says, "can never happen, .".  Does
anyone know why this exception would happen?  I know that my webapp does
make Thread.interupt() calls, but the tomcat threads should be protected
from those, right??  Any help would be much appreciated.

Aug 30, 2003 9:38:16 PM
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable run
SEVERE: Unexpected exception
java.lang.InterruptedException
        at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:426)
        at
.java:595)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Thanks!
-nick
--
==
Nick Bolton

ROOKIE : Endorse problem

Posted by Nazir Wasim Ahmed <na...@sakinfotech.co.in>.
Hi,

Guys, I am a rookie in Tomcat.
I am getting a problem during installation.
my server won't start.
when i run startup.bet i get the error----common/endorsed not found.

i don't have a directory called endorsed inside common...
what should i do?
what should i put in endorsed dir...
what is it for?

Thanx in advance