Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2016/10/24 14:32:24 UTC

Re: Hi sir.I have a question about compiling sqoop.

Hi Wu,
such questions are best sent to Sqoop user list where entire community can chime in. You can find instructions how to join the list at [1].

My best guess is that while importing into Hive, Sqoop was not able to load proper configuration files for your hive metastore and thus imported them into “local” metastore which is a default configuration of Hive.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://sqoop.apache.org/mail-lists.html