Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/16 19:27:22 UTC

Tapestry quickstart and archetype catalogs

Unfortunately Tapestry's archetype is not available if I run the mvn
archetype:generate command without specifying the catalog. Also creating a
Maven project from Tapestry archetype in Eclipse is not possible.

What needs to be done to make the quickstart available?

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de

Re: Tapestry quickstart and archetype catalogs

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Probably a matter of filing an issue with the Maven team to update their
central Maven archetype catalog.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com