Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by abhilash93 <ab...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/12 23:32:20 UTC

activemq 5.5.1 virtualbox ubuntu starting issue

Hi All,

I am working with activemq 5.5.1 in the virtual box ubuntu environment.

I am having an issue in starting the service its giving an error $RET not
found

I have followed the below steps to resolve but did not work
1)"activemq setup newConfig"
2)copied the file content to /etc/default/activemq file
3)started the activemq

it did not resolve the problem

The PID file is not generated in the /activemq/data/ folder

the detailed information from the console is

echo "INFO: pidfile created : '/app/java/apache-activemq/data/activemq.pid'
(pid '$APID')";exit $RET: not found

can anyone help me regarding this issue.

Thanks in advance.