Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aleksandar Milanovic <am...@galdosinc.com> on 2001/02/16 01:37:31 UTC

superfluous space in content type on Tomcat 3.2.1 and Apache SOAP 2.1

Hi All,

I am still struggling with the problem of the space character that is
inserted in the content type string by Tomcat (so it seems). My SOAP client
sets the content type to "text/xml;charset=utf-8" but the server receives a
message with the content type set to "text/xml; charset=utf-8". It seems
that Tomcat inserts a space after the semicolon sign.
This content type is then rejected as an unknown type by the server. Any
clue how to prevent Tomcat from doing this?

thx
Alex
Aleksandar Milanovic
Software Engineer