Posted to user@struts.apache.org by aps olute <ap...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/07 23:36:13 UTC

newbie q - what triggers reading the config.xml file?

I have the two files under tiles-documentaion/WEB-INF/

struts-config.xml and struts-examples-config.xml

Forgive me since I cant recall if this is in the docs, I'm info overloaded and
can't recall. How are these two files used? Does one takes priority over the
other? or it just appends?  Does it mean for every new application one will
need additional config.xml file?