Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Wolf Josef <jo...@siemens.com> on 2004/02/19 10:03:28 UTC

RE: Deltification (WAS: Re: Subversion 0.33.0 released).

> > I know that the document "INSTALLING SUBVERSION - A Quick
> > Guide" is already seventeen pages long, but since the
> > installation process doesn't automatically set up the deltification
> > functionality, a little hand-holding would be appreciated in the
> > installation guide.
> Understandable, yes.  I've added a new FAQ item about this, hope it
> helps:
>
>    http://subversion.tigris.org/project_faq.html#deltification

Is this FAQ entry lost or removed by intention? I can't find it.

Re: Deltification (WAS: Re: Subversion 0.33.0 released).

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 11:03:28AM +0100, Wolf Josef wrote:

> > > I know that the document "INSTALLING SUBVERSION - A Quick
> > > Guide" is already seventeen pages long, but since the
> > > installation process doesn't automatically set up the deltification
> > > functionality, a little hand-holding would be appreciated in the
> > > installation guide.
> > Understandable, yes.  I've added a new FAQ item about this, hope it
> > helps:
> >
> >    http://subversion.tigris.org/project_faq.html#deltification
>
> Is this FAQ entry lost or removed by intention? I can't find it.

Deltification happens automatically again.  So the FAQ is unnecessary
now.

--
Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken