Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2012/12/07 13:34:09 UTC

Configure another LoadBalancer?

Hi,

In the HBase doc it's explained how we can change the balancer period
http://hbase.apache.org/book/config.files.html), but I'm not able to
find how to configure the balancer class.

The balancer used is DefaultLoadBalancer which extends
BaseLoadBalancer which implements LoadBalancer. I guess that if I want
to do my own load balancer, I just have to extends BaseLoadBalancer
and give it to HBase, but how?

Thanks,

JM

Re: Configure another LoadBalancer?

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have submited a documentation update to add this in

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J