Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gnana <m....@gmail.com> on 2015/04/13 22:45:57 UTC

Failed to connect to queue manager 'QUEUE-NAME' with connection mode 'Client' and host

I have developed subscripe (topic) conncept using Camel. it is working fine
in my local tomcat.but it is not working in my test environment tomcat. it
is getting below mentioned error. kindly help me to resolve the issue and
how to debug the issue.

is it related to server configuration ?

Error
------

org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsMessageListenerContainer
refreshConnectionUntilSuccessful
     SEVERE: Could not refresh JMS Connection for destination 'TOPIC-NAME' -
retrying in 5000 ms. Cause: JMSWMQ0018: Failed to
 connect to queue manager 'QUEUE-MANAGER' with connection mode 'Client' and
 host name 'HOST-NAME'.; nested exception is com.ibm.mq.MQException:
 JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED')
 reason '2059' ('MQRC_Q_MGR_NOT_AVAILABLE').

Regards,
Gnan

Re: Failed to connect to queue manager 'QUEUE-NAME' with connection mode 'Client' and host

Posted by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Looks like the placeholders (TOPIC-NAME,QUEUE-MANAGER) are not getting
resolved during runtime...

folks out here can help you incase you give more info like route definition,
configuration etc

Regards,
-Yogesh