Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Joerg Michelberger <j....@gmail.com> on 2022/11/03 09:12:18 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Drop separate platform source and binary zip from release artefacts?

Hi Neil,

sorry for late jump in the conversation.

We use the platform zip as a starting point for our platform based
applications.
We are building by source in a separate network, not connected to the
internet.
It is convenient have the platform as separate clear isolated zip, so we
have not extract it from the IDE zip.

It would be nice to keep the separated platform zip form.

Regards,
Joerg

Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> schrieb am So., 30. Okt. 2022,
20:40:

Posted by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com>.
I do as well use the platform zip for the same reasons as Joerg (even if we
use Maven most of the time other envrionments), but I can certainly go with
the whole bundle, but please it needs to be properly documented. Not sure I
will be able to remember in a few month the exact command-line you suggest
above.

Cheers,

JM

Posted by Joerg Michelberger <j....@gmail.com>.