Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com> on 2006/08/24 22:45:20 UTC

Distribution Management

I am looking into setting up an internal repository which would be used
for retrieving artifacts built by other members of the team and also
other 3rd party libs that aren�t available at ibiblio.

If I am reading correctly, I have to define this in 4 places.

1)       server defined in settings.xml to setup the user/pass for ssh

2)       distribution management in the parent pom file

3)       repository section in settings.xml

4)       pluginRepository section in settings.xml

I noticed that all of these locations have id, name, & url. Can I just
put the name and url I nthe server setting then reference id in the
other 3 places?

D-

Re: Distribution Management

Posted by Eric Redmond <er...@gmail.com>.
Yep, that or a profile, which means you can externalize it in a profile.xml,
if you prefer.

On 8/24/06, Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com> wrote:

> Distribution Management has to be in the pom right?

Eric Redmond
http://codehaus.org/~eredmond

RE: Distribution Management

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com>.