Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by z94joma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/07 11:35:36 UTC

RESTEasy Version?

Hi

I am trying to get the REST Interface up and running according to this
documentation:
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/rest.html

I am using Aretmis 2.10.X in various setups.

*How can I know which version of RESTEasy to use?
Which JAR-files to include? (POM or name of JARs)*

As I already have an existing Artemis setup and want to add REST I am trying
to setup it as found under "Installing Within Pre-configured Environment". I
don't know if it is problem with versions or not enough jar-files included.
I have changed many times with different errors so perhaps if I get correct
info on the two questions above I can try again and put StackTrace here.

Running 2.10.X
Linux version
Both StandAlone and Clustered setups
Java8