Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Henk-Jan <h....@cordares.nl> on 2012/04/17 15:32:53 UTC

Kerberos and credential propagation

First, I want to apologize for my lack of experience with java (including
spring, spring-security, cxf, etc). I might also be asking this question in
the wrong place, but I'm happy with all the help I can get. I  posted this
same question at the spring forum, if they come up with a solution I'll
follow up with the conclusion.

I want to create the following situation: A user accesses a website hosted
by IIS. From IIS, a WCF service is called, which will call a web service
developed using CXF. This service will forward the request to a WebSphere
Enterprise Service Bus, which will forward the message to a WebSphere
Process Server.

IIS (Windows) -> WCF web service (.NET) -> CXF web service (Java) -> WESB ->
WPS

The WebSphere Process Server should be able to identify the user using a
Kerberos token. Therefore, the Kerberos token should be propagated
throughout the whole chain.

As I have no control over the ESB, I started out with the following
scenario:

[1] IIS -> [2] WCF webservice -> [3] CXF webservice -> [4] CXF webservice

The user credentials are propagated from [1] -> [2] -> [3]. However, I’m
unable to call [4], the exception is “Access is denied (user is anonymous)”.

In the CXF service [3], I have a KerberosServiceRequestToken, which contains
a valid token (e.g. getToken() returns a binary array). However, I have no
clue how to invoke the next service using this information (should I create
a new LoginContext somehow?).

Another poblem is the way the Kerberos token is exchanged. Currently, the
token is transmitted over the transport layer (e.g. as a HTTP Header as part
of the Negotiation Challenge). WPS expects the Kerberos token to be
contained within the SOAP-header. Using WCF, this is straigthforward to
implement. However, I haven’t been able to configure CXF to correctly
process the soap header. Does anybody know if this is even possible?

Thanks in advance,
Henk-Jan.

RE: Kerberos and credential propagation

Posted by Henk-Jan <h....@cordares.nl>.
I managed to rename narvi.sfb to narvi.melkweg.tld and now all the unit tests
succeed, using java 6.

RE: Kerberos and credential propagation

Posted by John Baker <jo...@camelotgroup.co.uk>.
Oh sorry, I didn't read your example hard enough :)

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
It's probably easier to try to figure out what's going on by using a
unit test such as (first test):

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/wss4j/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/ws/security/message/token/KerberosTest.java?view=markup

Colm.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Henk-Jan <h....@cordares.nl> wrote:
> I know of no other environment variable than KRB5_CONFIG. Settings this
> variable has no (positive) effect.

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Kerberos and credential propagation

Posted by Henk-Jan <h....@cordares.nl>.

Posted by John Baker <jo...@camelotgroup.co.uk>.
I meant the environment variables that allow you not to use a krb5.conf.

Running with the following command gives the same result:

mvn test -Pnochecks -Dsun.security.krb5.debug=true -Djava.security.krb5.realm=MELKWEG.TLD
-Djava.security.krb5.kdc=corx01.melkweg.tld -Dtest=KerberosTokenTest -Djava.security.auth.login.config=src/test/resources/kerberos.jaas

Posted by John Baker <jo...@camelotgroup.co.uk>.
Yes, I see now. It looks fine. The failed to find key error is often associated with a case issue, but I can see that your domain is in upper case and that matches the krb5.conf:

    principal="HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld@MELKWEG.TLD";

I would suggest trying to get rid of the krb5.conf file by setting the two environment variables that specify a KDC and realm (the names escape me right now).

Posted by Henk-Jan <h....@cordares.nl>.

Posted by John Baker <jo...@camelotgroup.co.uk>.
Well, perhaps the Kerberos module was fixed in 1.6 :)

Can you send the Kerberos debug in 1.6?

Posted by Henk-Jan <h....@cordares.nl>.

Posted by John Baker <jo...@camelotgroup.co.uk>.
If you're saying things broke with Java 1.7 then it's worth noting there are some known bugs in the Keberos module prior to update 4.

Posted by Henk-Jan <h....@cordares.nl>.
Installed latest jdk, added log4j depedency, changed logging config, rebuilt
project
I hope you see something, I don't :(

[p15629@narvi ws-security]$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_31"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.6-b01, mixed mode)

[p15629@narvi ws-security]$ cat src/test/resources/log4j.properties
log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, stdout

log4j.logger.org.springframework.security=DEBUG, stdout

# Console output...
log4j.appender.stdout.layout.conversionPattern=[%p,%c{1},%t] %m%n

[p15629@narvi ws-security]$  mvn test -Pnochecks
-Dsun.security.krb5.debug=true -Dtest=KerberosTokenTest
-Djava.security.auth.login.config=src/test/resources/kerberos.jaas
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Apache CXF WS-Security System Tests 2.6.1-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7:cleanVersions (versions) @
cxf-systests-ws-security ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- cxf-xml2fastinfoset-plugin:2.4.1:xml2fastinfoset
(xml2fastinfoset) @ cxf-systests-ws-security ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- cxf-codegen-plugin:2.6.1-SNAPSHOT:wsdl2java (default) @
cxf-systests-ws-security ---
[INFO] Using proxy server configured in maven.
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.2.1:process (default) @
cxf-systests-ws-security ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.5:resources (default-resources) @
cxf-systests-ws-security ---
[debug] execute contextualize
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
/home/p15629/poc/demo/trunk6/systests/ws-security/src/main/java
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
/home/p15629/poc/demo/trunk6/systests/ws-security/src/main/resources
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
/home/p15629/poc/demo/trunk6/systests/ws-security/src/main/resources-filtered
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
/home/p15629/poc/demo/trunk6/systests/ws-security/target/generated/src/main/resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (default-compile) @
cxf-systests-ws-security ---
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-bundle-plugin:2.3.7:manifest (bundle-manifest) @
cxf-systests-ws-security ---
[WARNING] Manifest
org.apache.cxf.systests:cxf-systests-ws-security:jar:2.6.1-SNAPSHOT :
Superfluous export-package instructions: [org.apache.cxf.*]
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.5:testResources (default-testResources)
@ cxf-systests-ws-security ---
[debug] execute contextualize
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Copying 0 resource
[INFO] Copying 131 resources
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:testCompile (default-testCompile) @
cxf-systests-ws-security ---
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.12:test (default-test) @
cxf-systests-ws-security ---
[INFO] Surefire report directory:
/home/p15629/poc/demo/trunk6/systests/ws-security/target/surefire-reports

 T E S T S

 T E S T S
Running org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.kerberos.KerberosTokenTest
[INFO,BusApplicationContext,main] Refreshing
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@2f242b11: startup date [Wed
Apr 25 20:30:49 CEST 2012]; root of context hierarchy
[DEBUG,DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader,main] Loading bean definitions
[INFO,ControlledValidationXmlBeanDefinitionReader,main] Loading XML bean
definitions from URL
[file:/home/p15629/poc/demo/trunk6/systests/ws-security/target/test-classes/org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/kerberos/server/server.xml]
[DEBUG,DefaultDocumentLoader,main] Using JAXP provider
[com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl]
[DEBUG,PluggableSchemaResolver,main] Loading schema mappings from
[META-INF/spring.schemas]
[DEBUG,PluggableSchemaResolver,main] Loaded schema mappings:
{http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util.xsd=org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-util-3.0.xsd,
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/policy.xsd=schemas/policy.xsd,
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/security.xsd=schemas/configuration/security.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/task/spring-task.xsd=org/springframework/scheduling/config/spring-task-3.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop-3.0.xsd=org/springframework/aop/config/spring-aop-3.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop-2.0.xsd=org/springframework/aop/config/spring-aop-2.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/tool/spring-tool-2.5.xsd=org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-tool-2.5.xsd,
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd=schemas/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd,
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/soap.xsd=schemas/configuration/soap.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd=org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-beans-3.0.xsd,
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/wsdl/http-conf.xsd=schemas/wsdl/http-conf.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/jee/spring-jee-2.5.xsd=org/springframework/ejb/config/spring-jee-2.5.xsd,
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd=schemas/jaxws.xsd,
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/ws-policy.xsd=schemas/ws-policy-200607.xsd,
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy/ws-policy.xsd=schemas/ws-policy-200409.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop.xsd=org/springframework/aop/config/spring-aop-3.0.xsd,
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/simple.xsd=schemas/simple.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd=org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-beans-2.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.0.xsd=org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-beans-3.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/task/spring-task-3.0.xsd=org/springframework/scheduling/config/spring-task-3.0.xsd,
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/2003-02-11.xsd=schemas/wsdl/wsdl.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context-2.5.xsd=org/springframework/context/config/spring-context-2.5.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/tool/spring-tool-3.0.xsd=org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-tool-3.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/lang/spring-lang.xsd=org/springframework/scripting/config/spring-lang-3.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/tool/spring-tool-2.0.xsd=org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-tool-2.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util-2.5.xsd=org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-util-2.5.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/lang/spring-lang-2.5.xsd=org/springframework/scripting/config/spring-lang-2.5.xsd,
http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/parameterized-types=schemas/configuration/parameterized-types.xsd,
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/cxf-beans.xsd=schemas/configuration/cxf-beans.xsd,
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/ws/addressing.xsd=schemas/ws-addr-conf.xsd,
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd=schemas/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/jee/spring-jee-3.0.xsd=org/springframework/ejb/config/spring-jee-3.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/jee/spring-jee-2.0.xsd=org/springframework/ejb/config/spring-jee-2.0.xsd,
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd=schemas/core.xsd,
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/ws-policy.xsd=schemas/ws-policy-200702.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context.xsd=org/springframework/context/config/spring-context-3.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/jee/spring-jee.xsd=org/springframework/ejb/config/spring-jee-3.0.xsd,
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd=schemas/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd,
http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd=schemas/xml.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop-2.5.xsd=org/springframework/aop/config/spring-aop-2.5.xsd,
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd=schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd,
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-jetty.xsd=schemas/configuration/http-jetty.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context-3.0.xsd=org/springframework/context/config/spring-context-3.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/tool/spring-tool.xsd=org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-tool-3.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util-3.0.xsd=org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-util-3.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/lang/spring-lang-3.0.xsd=org/springframework/scripting/config/spring-lang-3.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util-2.0.xsd=org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-util-2.0.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/lang/spring-lang-2.0.xsd=org/springframework/scripting/config/spring-lang-2.0.xsd,
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/=schemas/wsdl/http.xsd,
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/parameterized-types.xsd=schemas/configuration/parameterized-types.xsd,
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/=schemas/wsdl/wsdl.xsd,
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing=schemas/wsdl/addressing.xsd,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd=org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-beans-2.5.xsd}
[DEBUG,PluggableSchemaResolver,main] Found XML schema
[http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd] in classpath:
org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/spring-beans-3.0.xsd
[DEBUG,PluggableSchemaResolver,main] Found XML schema
[http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd] in classpath: schemas/core.xsd
[DEBUG,PluggableSchemaResolver,main] Found XML schema
[http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/cxf-beans.xsd] in classpath:
schemas/configuration/cxf-beans.xsd
[DEBUG,PluggableSchemaResolver,main] Found XML schema
[http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/parameterized-types.xsd] in
classpath: schemas/configuration/parameterized-types.xsd
[DEBUG,PluggableSchemaResolver,main] Found XML schema
[http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/policy.xsd] in classpath: schemas/policy.xsd
[DEBUG,PluggableSchemaResolver,main] Found XML schema
[http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-jetty.xsd] in classpath:
[http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/security.xsd] in classpath:
schemas/configuration/security.xsd
[DEBUG,PluggableSchemaResolver,main] Found XML schema
[http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd] in classpath: schemas/jaxws.xsd
[DEBUG,DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader,main] Loading bean definitions
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name
[org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0]
[DEBUG,DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver,main] Loaded NamespaceHandler
mappings:
{http://www.springframework.org/schema/task=org.springframework.scheduling.config.TaskNamespaceHandler,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/p=org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.SimplePropertyNamespaceHandler,
http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http-jetty/configuration=org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.spring.NamespaceHandler,
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/ws-policy=org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.spring.PolicyNamespaceHandler,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/lang=org.springframework.scripting.config.LangNamespaceHandler,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/util=org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.UtilNamespaceHandler,
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws=org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spring.NamespaceHandler,
http://cxf.apache.org/policy=org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.spring.NamespaceHandler,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/jee=org.springframework.ejb.config.JeeNamespaceHandler,
http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration=org.apache.cxf.transport.http.spring.NamespaceHandler,
http://cxf.apache.org/ws/addressing=org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.spring.NamespaceHandler,
http://cxf.apache.org/simple=org.apache.cxf.frontend.spring.NamespaceHandler,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop=org.springframework.aop.config.AopNamespaceHandler,
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context=org.springframework.context.config.ContextNamespaceHandler,
http://cxf.apache.org/core=org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.NamespaceHandler,
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy=org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.spring.PolicyNamespaceHandler,
http://www.w3.org/ns/ws-policy=org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.spring.PolicyNamespaceHandler,
http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/soap=org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.spring.NamespaceHandler}
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Using generated bean name
[p:policies#784a7df6] for nested custom element 'p:policies'
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Using generated bean name
[cxf:logging#6293df2c] for nested custom element 'cxf:logging'
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Using generated bean name
[httpj:engine#2b784427] for nested custom element 'httpj:engine'
[DEBUG,BusApplicationContext,main] Bean factory for
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@2f242b11:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@594ab51b:
defining beans
[cxf,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusWiringBeanFactoryPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0,cxf.config0,org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.spring.JettySpringTypesFactory,tls-settings,kerberosValidator,KerberosOverTransport,KerberosOverSymmetric,KerberosOverSymmetricSupporting,KerberosOverAsymmetric,KerberosOverTransportEndorsing,KerberosOverAsymmetricEndorsing,KerberosOverSymmetricProtection,KerberosOverSymmetricDerivedProtection,KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEndorsing,KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEncrypted,KerberosOverSymmetricEndorsingEncrypted,KerberosOverSymmetricSignedEndorsingEncrypted];
root of factory hierarchy
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean
'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0'
to allow for resolving potential circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusWiringBeanFactoryPostProcessor'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusWiringBeanFactoryPostProcessor'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusWiringBeanFactoryPostProcessor' to allow for
resolving potential circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusWiringBeanFactoryPostProcessor'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor' to allow for resolving
potential circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor' to allow for resolving
potential circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor'
[DEBUG,BusApplicationContext,main] Unable to locate MessageSource with name
'messageSource': using default
[org.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@7275f5b7]
[DEBUG,BusApplicationContext,main] Unable to locate
ApplicationEventMulticaster with name 'applicationEventMulticaster': using
default
[org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@538eb7b8]
[INFO,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Pre-instantiating singletons in
[...]
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean 'cxf' to allow
for resolving potential circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'p:policies#784a7df6'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'p:policies#784a7df6'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'cxf:logging#6293df2c'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'cxf:logging#6293df2c'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusWiringBeanFactoryPostProcessor'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean
'org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'cxf.config0'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'cxf.config0'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean 'cxf.config0'
to allow for resolving potential circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'cxf.config0'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean
'org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.spring.JettySpringTypesFactory'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.spring.JettySpringTypesFactory'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.spring.JettySpringTypesFactory' to
allow for resolving potential circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.spring.JettySpringTypesFactory'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'tls-settings'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'tls-settings'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean
'org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.spring.JettySpringTypesFactory'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#1'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean
'org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.spring.JettySpringTypesFactory'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#1'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean 'tls-settings'
to allow for resolving potential circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'httpj:engine#2b784427'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#2'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#2'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Invoking afterPropertiesSet() on
bean with name 'httpj:engine#2b784427'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'httpj:engine#2b784427'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'tls-settings'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'kerberosValidator' to allow for resolving potential circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'tls-settings'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'KerberosOverTransport'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverTransport'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#3'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#3'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'KerberosOverTransport' to allow for resolving potential circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Invoking init method  'publish' on
bean with name 'KerberosOverTransport'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverTransport'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'KerberosOverSymmetric'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverSymmetric'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#4'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#4'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'KerberosOverSymmetric' to allow for resolving potential circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Invoking init method  'publish' on
bean with name 'KerberosOverSymmetric'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverSymmetric'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'KerberosOverSymmetricSupporting'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricSupporting'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#5'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#5'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricSupporting' to allow for resolving potential circular
references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Invoking init method  'publish' on
bean with name 'KerberosOverSymmetricSupporting'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricSupporting'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'KerberosOverAsymmetric'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverAsymmetric'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#6'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#6'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'KerberosOverAsymmetric' to allow for resolving potential circular
references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Invoking init method  'publish' on
bean with name 'KerberosOverAsymmetric'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverAsymmetric'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'tls-settings'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'KerberosOverTransportEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverTransportEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#7'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#7'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'KerberosOverTransportEndorsing' to allow for resolving potential circular
references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Invoking init method  'publish' on
bean with name 'KerberosOverTransportEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverTransportEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'KerberosOverAsymmetricEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverAsymmetricEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#8'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#8'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'KerberosOverAsymmetricEndorsing' to allow for resolving potential circular
references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Invoking init method  'publish' on
bean with name 'KerberosOverAsymmetricEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverAsymmetricEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'KerberosOverSymmetricProtection'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricProtection'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#9'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#9'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricProtection' to allow for resolving potential circular
references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Invoking init method  'publish' on
bean with name 'KerberosOverSymmetricProtection'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricProtection'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'KerberosOverSymmetricDerivedProtection'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricDerivedProtection'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#10'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#10'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricDerivedProtection' to allow for resolving potential
circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Invoking init method  'publish' on
bean with name 'KerberosOverSymmetricDerivedProtection'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricDerivedProtection'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#11'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#11'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEndorsing' to allow for resolving potential
circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Invoking init method  'publish' on
bean with name 'KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#12'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#12'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEncrypted' to allow for resolving potential
circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Invoking init method  'publish' on
bean with name 'KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'KerberosOverSymmetricEndorsingEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricEndorsingEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#13'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#13'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricEndorsingEncrypted' to allow for resolving potential
circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Invoking init method  'publish' on
bean with name 'KerberosOverSymmetricEndorsingEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricEndorsingEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating shared instance of
singleton bean 'KerberosOverSymmetricSignedEndorsingEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricSignedEndorsingEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean '(inner
bean)#14'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'(inner bean)#14'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricSignedEndorsingEncrypted' to allow for resolving
potential circular references
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'kerberosValidator'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Invoking init method  'publish' on
bean with name 'KerberosOverSymmetricSignedEndorsingEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'KerberosOverSymmetricSignedEndorsingEncrypted'
[DEBUG,BusApplicationContext,main] Unable to locate LifecycleProcessor with
name 'lifecycleProcessor': using default
[org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor@64598a5d]
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'lifecycleProcessor'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
In testKerberosOverSymmetric.
Unrestricted policies installed
[INFO,BusApplicationContext,main] Refreshing
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@1544e44: startup date [Wed
Apr 25 20:30:52 CEST 2012]; root of context hierarchy
[DEBUG,DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader,main] Loading bean definitions
[INFO,ControlledValidationXmlBeanDefinitionReader,main] Loading XML bean
definitions from URL
[file:/home/p15629/poc/demo/trunk6/systests/ws-security/target/test-classes/org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/kerberos/client/client.xml]
[http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd] in classpath:
schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd
[DEBUG,PluggableSchemaResolver,main] Found XML schema
[http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/wsdl/http-conf.xsd] in classpath:
schemas/wsdl/http-conf.xsd
[DEBUG,PluggableSchemaResolver,main] Found XML schema
[http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/2003-02-11.xsd] in classpath:
schemas/wsdl/wsdl.xsd
[...]
[p:policies#1d5c0c91] for nested custom element 'p:policies'
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Using generated bean name
[cxf:logging#63d12a6] for nested custom element 'cxf:logging'
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name
[org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#3c32fb80]
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name
[org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#7de4e3e4]
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name
[org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#314382c6]
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name
[org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#642ddc4c]
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name
[org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#27cb01e3]
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name
[org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#3d882ea9]
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name
[org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#612438f1]
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name
[org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#5e3d5149]
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name
[org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#2b8f73cb]
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name
[org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#3b4d679]
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name
[org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#4f7820c3]
[DEBUG,BeanDefinitionParserDelegate,main] Neither XML 'id' nor 'name'
specified - using generated bean name
[org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#24f90b1a]
[DEBUG,BusApplicationContext,main] Bean factory for
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@1544e44:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@5a47eaec:
defining beans
[cxf,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusWiringBeanFactoryPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer#0,cxf.config1,https://localhost.*,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosTransportPort.jaxws-client.proxyFactory,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosTransportPort.jaxws-client,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosSymmetricPort.jaxws-client.proxyFactory,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosSymmetricPort.jaxws-client,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosSymmetricSupportingPort.jaxws-client.proxyFactory,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosSymmetricSupportingPort.jaxws-client,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosAsymmetricPort.jaxws-client.proxyFactory,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosAsymmetricPort.jaxws-client,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosTransportEndorsingPort.jaxws-client.proxyFactory,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosTransportEndorsingPort.jaxws-client,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosAsymmetricEndorsingPort.jaxws-client.proxyFactory,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosAsymmetricEndorsingPort.jaxws-client,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosSymmetricProtectionPort.jaxws-client.proxyFactory,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosSymmetricProtectionPort.jaxws-client,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosSymmetricDerivedProtectionPort.jaxws-client.proxyFactory,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosSymmetricDerivedProtectionPort.jaxws-client,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosAsymmetricSignedEndorsingPort.jaxws-client.proxyFactory,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosAsymmetricSignedEndorsingPort.jaxws-client,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosAsymmetricSignedEncryptedPort.jaxws-client.proxyFactory,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosAsymmetricSignedEncryptedPort.jaxws-client,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosSymmetricEndorsingEncryptedPort.jaxws-client.proxyFactory,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosSymmetricEndorsingEncryptedPort.jaxws-client,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosSymmetricSignedEndorsingEncryptedPort.jaxws-client.proxyFactory,{http://www.example.org/contract/DoubleIt}DoubleItKerberosSymmetricSignedEndorsingEncryptedPort.jaxws-client];
[org.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@7615b758]
[org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@bb82ef9]
[...]
'p:policies#1d5c0c91'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'p:policies#1d5c0c91'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'cxf:logging#63d12a6'
[...]
singleton bean 'cxf.config1'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'cxf.config1'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Eagerly caching bean 'cxf.config1'
[org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor@26e7127]
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'lifecycleProcessor'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Creating instance of bean
'org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#7de4e3e4'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,Init,main] Registering default algorithms
[DEBUG,WSSConfig,main] The provider ApacheXMLDSig - 1.51 was added at
position: 2
[DEBUG,WSSConfig,main] The provider BC - 1.45 was added at position: 2
[DEBUG,WSSConfig,main] The provider STRTransform was added at position: 11
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Finished creating instance of bean
'org.apache.cxf.ws.security.kerberos.KerberosClient#7de4e3e4'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
Debug is  true storeKey false useTicketCache false useKeyTab true
doNotPrompt false ticketCache is null isInitiator true KeyTab is
/etc/_kerbisspoc.keytab refreshKrb5Config is true principal is
HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld@ tryFirstPass is false useFirstPass is
false storePass is false clearPass is false
Refreshing Kerberos configuration
Config name: /etc/krb5.conf
>>> KdcAccessibility: reset
>>> KdcAccessibility: reset
>>> KeyTabInputStream, readName(): MELKWEG.TLD
>>> KeyTabInputStream, readName(): HTTP
>>> KeyTabInputStream, readName(): _kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld
>>> KeyTab: load() entry length: 83; type: 23
Added key: 23version: 4
Ordering keys wrt default_tkt_enctypes list
Using builtin default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes
default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes: 3 1 23 16 17 18.
principal's key obtained from the keytab
Acquire TGT using AS Exchange
Using builtin default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes
default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes: 3 1 23 16 17 18.
>>> KrbAsReq calling createMessage
>>> KrbAsReq in createMessage
>>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=corx01.melkweg.tld UDP:88, timeout=30000, number of
>>> retries =3, #bytes=166
>>> KDCCommunication: kdc=corx01.melkweg.tld UDP:88, timeout=30000,Attempt
>>> =1, #bytes=166
>>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=631
>>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=631
>>> KdcAccessibility: remove corx01.melkweg.tld
>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.ArcFourHmacEType
>>> KrbAsRep cons in KrbAsReq.getReply HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld
principal is HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld@MELKWEG.TLD
EncryptionKey: keyType=23 keyBytes (hex dump)=0000: E7 F7 BA 95 A4 39 BC C1
C7 75 22 6B CF 95 B5 E9  .....9...u"k....

Commit Succeeded

[DEBUG,KerberosSecurity,main] Successfully authenticated to the TGT
Found ticket for HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld@MELKWEG.TLD to go to
krbtgt/MELKWEG.TLD@MELKWEG.TLD expiring on Thu Apr 26 06:30:53 CEST 2012
Entered Krb5Context.initSecContext with state=STATE_NEW
Found ticket for HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld@MELKWEG.TLD to go to
krbtgt/MELKWEG.TLD@MELKWEG.TLD expiring on Thu Apr 26 06:30:53 CEST 2012
Service ticket not found in the subject
>>> Credentials acquireServiceCreds: same realm
Using builtin default etypes for default_tgs_enctypes
default etypes for default_tgs_enctypes: 3 1 23 16 17 18.
>>> CksumType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.RsaMd5CksumType
>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.ArcFourHmacEType
>>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=corx01.melkweg.tld UDP:88, timeout=30000, number of
>>> retries =3, #bytes=665
>>> KDCCommunication: kdc=corx01.melkweg.tld UDP:88, timeout=30000,Attempt
>>> =1, #bytes=665
>>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=627
>>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=627
>>> KdcAccessibility: remove corx01.melkweg.tld
>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.ArcFourHmacEType
>>> KrbApReq: APOptions are 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.DesCbcMd5EType
Krb5Context setting mySeqNumber to: 1015927387
Krb5Context setting peerSeqNumber to: 0
Created InitSecContextToken:
0000: 01 00 6E 82 02 1F 30 82   02 1B A0 03 02 01 05 A1  ..n...0.........
0010: 03 02 01 0E A2 07 03 05   00 00 00 00 00 A3 82 01  ................
0020: 2B 61 82 01 27 30 82 01   23 A0 03 02 01 05 A1 0D  +a..'0..#.......
0030: 1B 0B 4D 45 4C 4B 57 45   47 2E 54 4C 44 A2 32 30  ..MELKWEG.TLD.20
0040: 30 A0 03 02 01 00 A1 29   30 27 1B 04 48 54 54 50  0......)0'..HTTP
0050: 1B 1F 5F 6B 65 72 62 74   6F 6D 70 6F 63 2D 73 65  .._kerbtompoc-se
0060: 72 76 69 63 65 2E 6D 65   6C 6B 77 65 67 2E 74 6C  rvice.melkweg.tl
0070: 64 A3 81 D8 30 81 D5 A0   03 02 01 17 A1 03 02 01  d...0...........
0080: 02 A2 81 C8 04 81 C5 FF   45 60 57 A7 E1 C4 52 AE  ........E`W...R.
0090: 01 27 E3 DE 22 9C 76 17   02 23 13 D1 A4 E0 3D FC  .'..".v..#....=.
00A0: A7 41 AA B5 57 5F FB BC   BE DF 5F 46 20 4B A0 1A  .A..W_...._F K..
00B0: EC E9 65 BB C3 8F 6B CD   E4 AA 84 3D 6A 3C DB A0  ..e...k....=j<..
00C0: B3 EC 16 06 89 7C C5 6C   B5 75 6B D7 47 F1 47 14  .......l.uk.G.G.
00D0: 2E 78 4C 08 A4 72 6B 17   E4 A5 D1 A1 86 31 DC 8A  .xL..rk......1..
00E0: 8F 3A DB AB C4 40 E1 F0   8E 75 90 5C 30 65 C4 7E  .:...@...u.\0e..
00F0: DE 64 6F 46 D7 E2 98 9E   3D 06 89 37 9E D8 F5 D6  .doF....=..7....
0100: 27 12 9B 5B 7A BA 2A A5   24 E9 CB 82 64 B5 C9 11  '..[z.*.$...d...
0110: 68 17 B4 F5 9D 51 C0 76   66 BB A0 12 D7 DC D4 06  h....Q.vf.......
0120: FA 91 4C 3D E4 69 26 37   86 88 B7 7F E8 F8 61 99  ..L=.i&7......a.
0130: 08 56 4F BA 54 38 3A E1   1C 4B 7A 13 40 7F 29 6B  .VO.T8:..Kz.@.)k
0140: 31 08 36 0A FC 22 24 EE   DD 6C 1B DB A4 81 D6 30  1.6.."$..l.....0
0150: 81 D3 A0 03 02 01 03 A2   81 CB 04 81 C8 2C 9C 2A  .............,.*
0160: A4 7B EC F3 49 2C 94 62   D4 C8 31 FA 55 30 7A 5F  ....I,.b..1.U0z_
0170: B8 C8 E2 AC CF 6E DD AE   E6 57 22 32 B7 F6 BF F7  .....n...W"2....
0180: 4E E5 A8 29 02 93 DC 10   18 AD EA EC 7A EA 65 0B  N..)........z.e.
0190: 24 EC AC 53 F3 09 72 A5   2D 98 9A C3 10 78 5D D0  $..S..r.-....x].
01A0: 9B 13 BE A8 38 86 77 5C   72 B7 6D 58 29 9E 5C 01  ....8.w\r.mX).\.
01B0: 10 4A AD 84 F7 3B 2F ED   4B 81 8B 7B A3 0B 7C AC  .J...;/.K.......
01C0: B0 6F 48 9E B0 A6 01 35   8D F2 2B E5 DA F0 EE F8  .oH....5..+.....
01D0: 0C E5 67 8C 3E 54 0A CE   62 DE 35 B3 6E A4 E7 82  ..g.>T..b.5.n...
01E0: CA 0F DD 52 05 7D C2 2E   F3 38 4A 57 4A 9B 2E 39  ...R.....8JWJ..9
01F0: 17 4F 27 D5 B7 FD 4A 9C   74 8D DB 51 0C A9 55 56  .O'...J.t..Q..UV
0200: 6A 78 8E E2 2A B1 F2 93   A8 FF 5D 1B AE 9E 64 B1  jx..*.....]...d.
0210: 93 19 1D 96 FD AA E4 56   1B D4 7E 66 2C 8C 48 8D  .......V...f,.H.
0220: 17 89 3D 30 25                                     ..=0%

[DEBUG,KerberosSecurity,main] Successfully retrieved a service ticket
[DEBUG,CryptoFactory,main] Using Crypto Engine [class
org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin]
[DEBUG,Loader,main] Trying to find
[org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/wssec10/certs/bob.jks] using
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@77cde100 class loader.
[DEBUG,Merlin,main] The KeyStore
org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/wssec10/certs/bob.jks of type jks has been loaded
[DEBUG,JCEMapper,main] Request for URI
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes128-cbc
[DEBUG,JCEMapper,main] Request for URI
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-oaep-mgf1p
[DEBUG,JCEMapper,main] Request for URI
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#hmac-sha1
[DEBUG,JCEMapper,main] Request for URI
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#hmac-sha1
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Marshalling Reference
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Adding digestValueElem
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Marshalling Reference
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Adding digestValueElem
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Marshalling Reference
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Adding digestValueElem
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] URIDereferencer class name:
org.apache.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.dom.DOMURIDereferencer
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Data class name:
org.apache.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.dom.ApacheNodeSetData
[DEBUG,Transform,main] Create URI "http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"
class "class
org.apache.xml.security.transforms.implementations.TransformC14NExclusive"
[DEBUG,Transform,main] The NodeList is [ds:Transform: null]
[DEBUG,ElementProxy,main] setElement(ds:Transform, "null"
[DEBUG,ApacheCanonicalizer,main] Created transform for algorithm:
http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#
[DEBUG,ApacheCanonicalizer,main] ApacheData = true
[DEBUG,ElementProxy,main] setElement("ec:InclusiveNamespaces", "null")
[DEBUG,DigesterOutputStream,main] Pre-digested input:
[DEBUG,DigesterOutputStream,main] <soap:Body
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
wsu:Id="Id-147567651"><ns2:DoubleIt
xmlns:ns2="http://www.example.org/schema/DoubleIt"><numberToDouble>25</numberToDouble></ns2:DoubleIt></soap:Body>
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Reference object uri = #Id-147567651
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Reference digesting completed
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] URIDereferencer class name:
org.apache.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.dom.DOMURIDereferencer
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Data class name:
org.apache.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.dom.ApacheNodeSetData
[DEBUG,Transform,main] Create URI "http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"
class "class
org.apache.xml.security.transforms.implementations.TransformC14NExclusive"
[DEBUG,Transform,main] The NodeList is [ds:Transform: null]
[DEBUG,ElementProxy,main] setElement(ds:Transform, "null"
[DEBUG,ApacheCanonicalizer,main] Created transform for algorithm:
http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#
[DEBUG,ApacheCanonicalizer,main] ApacheData = true
[DEBUG,ElementProxy,main] setElement("ec:InclusiveNamespaces", "null")
[DEBUG,DigesterOutputStream,main] Pre-digested input:
[DEBUG,DigesterOutputStream,main] <wsu:Timestamp
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
wsu:Id="TS-1"><wsu:Created>2012-04-25T18:30:53.871Z</wsu:Created><wsu:Expires>2012-04-25T18:35:53.871Z</wsu:Expires></wsu:Timestamp>
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Reference object uri = #TS-1
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Reference digesting completed
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] URIDereferencer class name:
org.apache.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.dom.DOMURIDereferencer
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Data class name:
org.apache.jcp.xml.dsig.internal.dom.ApacheNodeSetData
[DEBUG,Transform,main] Create URI "http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"
class "class
org.apache.xml.security.transforms.implementations.TransformC14NExclusive"
[DEBUG,Transform,main] The NodeList is [ds:Transform: null]
[DEBUG,ElementProxy,main] setElement(ds:Transform, "null"
[DEBUG,ApacheCanonicalizer,main] Created transform for algorithm:
http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#
[DEBUG,ApacheCanonicalizer,main] ApacheData = true
[DEBUG,ElementProxy,main] setElement("ec:InclusiveNamespaces", "null")
[DEBUG,DigesterOutputStream,main] Pre-digested input:
[DEBUG,DigesterOutputStream,main] <wsse:BinarySecurityToken
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
EncodingType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0#Base64Binary"
ValueType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-kerberos-token-profile-1.1#GSS_Kerberosv5_AP_REQ"
wsu:Id="BST-6C28E26C454ADEC7E313353786535621">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</wsse:BinarySecurityToken>
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Reference object uri =
#BST-6C28E26C454ADEC7E313353786535621
[DEBUG,DOMReference,main] Reference digesting completed
[DEBUG,Transform,main] Create URI "http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"
class "class
org.apache.xml.security.transforms.implementations.TransformC14NExclusive"
[DEBUG,Transform,main] The NodeList is [ds:CanonicalizationMethod: null]
[DEBUG,ElementProxy,main] setElement(ds:CanonicalizationMethod, "null"
[DEBUG,ApacheCanonicalizer,main] Created transform for algorithm:
http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#
[DEBUG,ApacheCanonicalizer,main] isNodeSet() = true
[DEBUG,ElementProxy,main] setElement("ec:InclusiveNamespaces", "null")
[DEBUG,DOMSignedInfo,main] Canonicalized SignedInfo:
[DEBUG,DOMSignedInfo,main] <ds:SignedInfo
xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#"
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><ds:CanonicalizationMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"><ec:InclusiveNamespaces
xmlns:ec="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"
PrefixList="soap"></ec:InclusiveNamespaces></ds:CanonicalizationMethod><ds:SignatureMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#hmac-sha1"></ds:SignatureMethod><ds:Reference
URI="#Id-147567651"><ds:Transforms><ds:Transform
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"><ec:InclusiveNamespaces
xmlns:ec="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"
PrefixList=""></ec:InclusiveNamespaces></ds:Transform></ds:Transforms><ds:DigestMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"></ds:DigestMethod><ds:DigestValue>VU4Z3PAxScbv8QEAeZV+InvXsn8=</ds:DigestValue></ds:Reference><ds:Reference
URI="#TS-1"><ds:Transforms><ds:Transform
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"><ec:InclusiveNamespaces
xmlns:ec="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#" PrefixList="wsse
soap"></ec:InclusiveNamespaces></ds:Transform></ds:Transforms><ds:DigestMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"></ds:DigestMethod><ds:DigestValue>EOMx1cjmLvFHBePxzk/yyyWQgqQ=</ds:DigestValue></ds:Reference><ds:Reference
URI="#BST-6C28E26C454ADEC7E313353786535621"><ds:Transforms><ds:Transform
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"><ec:InclusiveNamespaces
xmlns:ec="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#"
PrefixList="soap"></ec:InclusiveNamespaces></ds:Transform></ds:Transforms><ds:DigestMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1"></ds:DigestMethod><ds:DigestValue>AzKwQQetBWo3TkxWpFijQ1ij61M=</ds:DigestValue></ds:Reference></ds:SignedInfo>
[DEBUG,DOMSignedInfo,main] Data to be
signed/verified: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
[DEBUG,JCEMapper,main] Request for URI
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes128-cbc
[DEBUG,JCEMapper,main] Request for URI
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes128-cbc
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] Getting XMLCipher with transformation
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] Constructing XMLCipher...
[DEBUG,JCEMapper,main] Request for URI
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes128-cbc
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] JCE Algorithm = AES/CBC/ISO10126Padding
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] Initializing XMLCipher...
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] opmode = ENCRYPT_MODE
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] Returning EncryptedData
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] Processing source element...
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] Encrypting element content...
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] Encrypting element...
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] Serialized octets:
[B@40e9e799
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] Expected cipher.outputSize = 272
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] Actual cipher.outputSize = 272
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] Encrypted octets:
nP7Z37AAFW5sJkU/KhgUrC0Eq7okH8VryAx0lEJIt4c1rU64aNrqvQfJnV4B47FLMiSrUFAGRDa3rAPhc0fyqAJRxjfPkAUfGwXNqXlxQW/2+GskUmHfgC/bAwMz3oVyByCmueukSV5nzsdgCc4ovWfC1R/IeQlXVWh+t5xuIIjl2/Z8NnwDHlBQS0+WWUQQmup1wEGe74tf/DuPLO5pEYsPBoySDKe13tjbBI4kASMxAGllkOOGIgVR1XIjCcwr3oY/I/lkgLrOC4lDUnFv2pxMlryuneGN/ic5aMI1kU4QQfQ9jHOQL87k7c75vkMHfcij95u6g/k89E4FqULDEAtf5v9xPQrXRoWG9+4zFZKg+MJ0g2BIowgrnkReZUFD
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,main] Encrypted octets length = 384
[DEBUG,CryptoFactory,qtp1247476913-22] Using Crypto Engine [class
org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin]
[DEBUG,Loader,qtp1247476913-22] Trying to find
[org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/wssec10/certs/bob.jks] using
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@77cde100 class loader.
[DEBUG,Merlin,qtp1247476913-22] The KeyStore
org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/wssec10/certs/bob.jks of type jks has been loaded
[DEBUG,TimestampProcessor,qtp1247476913-22] Found Timestamp list element
[DEBUG,Timestamp,qtp1247476913-22] Current time: 2012-04-25T18:30:54.199Z
[DEBUG,Timestamp,qtp1247476913-22] Timestamp created:
2012-04-25T18:30:53.871Z
[DEBUG,Timestamp,qtp1247476913-22] Timestamp expires:
2012-04-25T18:35:53.871Z
[DEBUG,Timestamp,qtp1247476913-22] Validation of Timestamp: Everything is ok
[DEBUG,EncryptedKeyProcessor,qtp1247476913-22] Found encrypted key element
[DEBUG,X509Util,qtp1247476913-22] Sym Enc Algo:
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-oaep-mgf1p
[DEBUG,JCEMapper,qtp1247476913-22] Request for URI
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-oaep-mgf1p
[DEBUG,EncryptedKeySTRParser,qtp1247476913-22] cert: [
[
  Version: V3
  Subject: CN=bob, OU=eng, O=apache.org
  Signature Algorithm: SHA1withRSA, OID = 1.2.840.113549.1.1.5

  Key:  RSA Public Key
            modulus:
851ccb957da30ef16f518e23ee6e6f560802912fc3b252c9205d62ff5e7951551bf7344b1a2a7309a5734b497311752b68447172f835af615a4ce62cedd003310a1ac78bb175d31a29c56975b744bee5397b89e9b6d6b28b05f9822fd1f1ea4b5647444776280a2ed465a200ff52b6ed0988e405db5d5e468f91662b10903c2f
    public exponent: 10001

  Validity: [From: Thu Jan 01 01:00:00 CET 1970,
               To: Tue Jan 19 04:14:07 CET 2038]
  Issuer: CN=cxfca, OU=eng, O=apache.org
  SerialNumber: [    49546002]

Certificate Extensions: 2
[1]: ObjectId: 2.5.29.18 Criticality=false
IssuerAlternativeName [
  DNSName: NOT_FOR_PRODUCTION_USE
]

[2]: ObjectId: 2.5.29.17 Criticality=false
SubjectAlternativeName [
  DNSName: localhost
]

]
  Algorithm: [SHA1withRSA]
  Signature:
0000: 59 DC C2 2B 9C E3 86 82   1C 3F 08 27 CF ED E2 19  Y..+.....?.'....
0010: 82 67 3A A2 FB 63 B7 DC   4E CE 90 74 33 F3 74 79  .g:..c..N..t3.ty
0020: 56 CF 58 1E DF 99 90 83   BD BE F9 F0 86 AD 6F 72  V.X...........or
0030: AE BC 1C D9 46 D5 EF B0   6D E2 32 75 EE 7C CD 82  ....F...m.2u....
0040: DC 51 93 79 A9 9C 47 35   C8 63 D0 76 FB D0 19 81  .Q.y..G5.c.v....
0050: 42 A6 04 77 B0 BD 49 7B   65 B8 90 E0 BA 29 D0 A6  B..w..I.e....)..
0060: 44 93 C8 9D 4D B7 4B 71   EE BA 29 06 AF E5 E3 72  D...M.Kq..)....r
0070: C6 B9 C6 B9 8A C0 F8 CB   1F C9 02 19 E6 D7 8E BD  ................

]
[DEBUG,ReferenceListProcessor,qtp1247476913-22] Found reference list element
[DEBUG,ReferenceListProcessor,qtp1247476913-22] Found data reference: ED-3
[DEBUG,X509Util,qtp1247476913-22] Sym Enc Algo:
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes128-cbc
[DEBUG,JCEMapper,qtp1247476913-22] Request for URI
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes128-cbc
[DEBUG,JCEMapper,qtp1247476913-22] Request for URI
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes128-cbc
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,qtp1247476913-22] Getting XMLCipher with transformation
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,qtp1247476913-22] Constructing XMLCipher...
[DEBUG,JCEMapper,qtp1247476913-22] Request for URI
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes128-cbc
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,qtp1247476913-22] JCE Algorithm = AES/CBC/ISO10126Padding
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,qtp1247476913-22] Initializing XMLCipher...
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,qtp1247476913-22] opmode = DECRYPT_MODE
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,qtp1247476913-22] Processing source element...
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,qtp1247476913-22] Decrypting element...
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,qtp1247476913-22] Decrypting to ByteArray...
[DEBUG,ElementProxy,qtp1247476913-22] setElement("ds:KeyInfo", "null")
[DEBUG,XMLCipherInput,qtp1247476913-22] Encrypted octets:
nP7Z37AAFW5sJkU/KhgUrC0Eq7okH8VryAx0lEJIt4c1rU64aNrqvQfJnV4B47FLMiSrUFAGRDa3rAPhc0fyqAJRxjfPkAUfGwXNqXlxQW/2+GskUmHfgC/bAwMz3oVyByCmueukSV5nzsdgCc4ovWfC1R/IeQlXVWh+t5xuIIjl2/Z8NnwDHlBQS0+WWUQQmup1wEGe74tf/DuPLO5pEYsPBoySDKe13tjbBI4kASMxAGllkOOGIgVR1XIjCcwr3oY/I/lkgLrOC4lDUnFv2pxMlryuneGN/ic5aMI1kU4QQfQ9jHOQL87k7c75vkMHfcij95u6g/k89E4FqULDEAtf5v9xPQrXRoWG9+4zFZKg+MJ0g2BIowgrnkReZUFD
[DEBUG,JCEMapper,qtp1247476913-22] Request for URI
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes128-cbc
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,qtp1247476913-22] JCE Algorithm = AES/CBC/ISO10126Padding
[DEBUG,XMLCipher,qtp1247476913-22] Decrypted octets:
[B@7286a58a
[DEBUG,KerberosTokenValidator,qtp1247476913-22] KerberosTokenValidator -
Using JAAS auth login file: src/test/resources/kerberos.jaas
[DEBUG,KerberosTokenValidator,qtp1247476913-22] KerberosTokenValidator -
Using KRB conf file: null
Debug is  true storeKey true useTicketCache false useKeyTab true doNotPrompt
false ticketCache is null isInitiator true KeyTab is /etc/_kerbisspoc.keytab
refreshKrb5Config is true principal is HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld@
tryFirstPass is false useFirstPass is false storePass is false clearPass is
false
Refreshing Kerberos configuration
Config name: /etc/krb5.conf
Refreshing Keytab
>>> KdcAccessibility: reset
>>> KeyTabInputStream, readName(): MELKWEG.TLD
>>> KeyTabInputStream, readName(): HTTP
>>> KeyTabInputStream, readName(): _kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld
>>> KeyTab: load() entry length: 83; type: 23
Added key: 23version: 4
Ordering keys wrt default_tkt_enctypes list
Using builtin default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes
default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes: 3 1 23 16 17 18.
principal's key obtained from the keytab
Acquire TGT using AS Exchange
Using builtin default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes
default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes: 3 1 23 16 17 18.
>>> KrbAsReq calling createMessage
>>> KrbAsReq in createMessage
>>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=corx01.melkweg.tld UDP:88, timeout=30000, number of
>>> retries =3, #bytes=166
>>> KDCCommunication: kdc=corx01.melkweg.tld UDP:88, timeout=30000,Attempt
>>> =1, #bytes=166
>>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=631
>>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=631
>>> KdcAccessibility: remove corx01.melkweg.tld
>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.ArcFourHmacEType
>>> KrbAsRep cons in KrbAsReq.getReply HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld
principal is HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld@MELKWEG.TLD
EncryptionKey: keyType=23 keyBytes (hex dump)=0000: E7 F7 BA 95 A4 39 BC C1
C7 75 22 6B CF 95 B5 E9  .....9...u"k....

Added server's keyKerberos Principal
HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld@MELKWEG.TLDKey Version 4key
EncryptionKey: keyType=23 keyBytes (hex dump)=
0000: E7 F7 BA 95 A4 39 BC C1   C7 75 22 6B CF 95 B5 E9  .....9...u"k....

		[Krb5LoginModule] added Krb5Principal
HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld@MELKWEG.TLD to Subject
Commit Succeeded

[DEBUG,KerberosTokenValidator,qtp1247476913-22] Successfully authenticated
to the TGT
[DEBUG,KerberosServiceAction,qtp1247476913-22] Error in validating a
Kerberos token
GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find
any Kerberos Key)
	at
sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5AcceptCredential.getInstance(Krb5AcceptCredential.java:95)
	at
sun.security.jgss.krb5.Krb5MechFactory.getCredentialElement(Krb5MechFactory.java:111)
	at
sun.security.jgss.GSSManagerImpl.getCredentialElement(GSSManagerImpl.java:178)
	at sun.security.jgss.GSSCredentialImpl.add(GSSCredentialImpl.java:384)
	at sun.security.jgss.GSSCredentialImpl.<init>(GSSCredentialImpl.java:42)
	at
sun.security.jgss.GSSManagerImpl.createCredential(GSSManagerImpl.java:139)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.message.token.KerberosServiceAction.run(KerberosServiceAction.java:55)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.message.token.KerberosServiceAction.run(KerberosServiceAction.java:37)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.validate.KerberosTokenValidator.validate(KerberosTokenValidator.java:204)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.BinarySecurityTokenProcessor.handleToken(BinarySecurityTokenProcessor.java:91)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngine.processSecurityHeader(WSSecurityEngine.java:397)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:289)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:97)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:262)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:122)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.serviceRequest(JettyHTTPDestination.java:344)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(JettyHTTPDestination.java:310)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandler.handle(JettyHTTPHandler.java:72)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:943)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:879)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:117)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:250)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:110)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:441)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:936)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:893)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:224)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:51)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:586)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:44)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:598)
	at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:533)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
[INFO,BusApplicationContext,main] Closing
org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@2f242b11: startup date [Wed
Apr 25 20:30:49 CEST 2012]; root of context hierarchy
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Returning cached instance of
singleton bean 'lifecycleProcessor'
[INFO,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Destroying singletons in
[...]
[DEBUG,DisposableBeanAdapter,main] Invoking destroy method 'stop' on bean
with name 'KerberosOverSymmetricSignedEndorsingEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)#14': [KerberosOverSymmetricSignedEndorsingEncrypted]
[DEBUG,DisposableBeanAdapter,main] Invoking destroy method 'stop' on bean
with name 'KerberosOverSymmetricEndorsingEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)#13': [KerberosOverSymmetricEndorsingEncrypted]
[DEBUG,DisposableBeanAdapter,main] Invoking destroy method 'stop' on bean
with name 'KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEncrypted'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)#12': [KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEncrypted]
[DEBUG,DisposableBeanAdapter,main] Invoking destroy method 'stop' on bean
with name 'KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)#11': [KerberosOverAsymmetricSignedEndorsing]
[DEBUG,DisposableBeanAdapter,main] Invoking destroy method 'stop' on bean
with name 'KerberosOverSymmetricDerivedProtection'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)#10': [KerberosOverSymmetricDerivedProtection]
[DEBUG,DisposableBeanAdapter,main] Invoking destroy method 'stop' on bean
with name 'KerberosOverSymmetricProtection'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)#9': [KerberosOverSymmetricProtection]
[DEBUG,DisposableBeanAdapter,main] Invoking destroy method 'stop' on bean
with name 'KerberosOverAsymmetricEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)#8': [KerberosOverAsymmetricEndorsing]
[DEBUG,DisposableBeanAdapter,main] Invoking destroy method 'stop' on bean
with name 'KerberosOverTransportEndorsing'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)#7': [KerberosOverTransportEndorsing]
[DEBUG,DisposableBeanAdapter,main] Invoking destroy method 'stop' on bean
with name 'KerberosOverAsymmetric'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)#6': [KerberosOverAsymmetric]
[DEBUG,DisposableBeanAdapter,main] Invoking destroy method 'stop' on bean
with name 'KerberosOverSymmetricSupporting'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)#5': [KerberosOverSymmetricSupporting]
[DEBUG,DisposableBeanAdapter,main] Invoking destroy method 'stop' on bean
with name 'KerberosOverSymmetric'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)#4': [KerberosOverSymmetric]
[DEBUG,DisposableBeanAdapter,main] Invoking destroy method 'stop' on bean
with name 'KerberosOverTransport'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)#3': [KerberosOverTransport]
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)': [tls-settings]
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'(inner bean)#2': [httpj:engine#2b784427]
[DEBUG,DisposableBeanAdapter,main] Invoking destroy method 'shutdown' on
bean with name 'cxf'
[DEBUG,DefaultListableBeanFactory,main] Retrieved dependent beans for bean
'p:policies#784a7df6': [cxf]
Tests run: 12, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 11, Time elapsed: 5.578 sec
<<< FAILURE!
testKerberosOverSymmetric(org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.kerberos.KerberosTokenTest)
Time elapsed: 2.097 sec  <<< ERROR!
[...]
org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:49)
[...]
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: General security error (An
error occurred in trying to validate a ticket)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.unmarshalFault(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:75)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:46)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:35)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:262)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.onMessage(AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.java:113)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.CheckFaultInterceptor.handleMessage(CheckFaultInterceptor.java:69)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.CheckFaultInterceptor.handleMessage(CheckFaultInterceptor.java:34)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:262)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:798)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponseInternal(HTTPConduit.java:1656)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1521)
[...]

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 17.060s
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Apr 25 20:30:54 CEST 2012
[INFO] Final Memory: 12M/41M
[INFO]
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.12:test (default-test) on
project cxf-systests-ws-security: There are test failures.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Please refer to
/home/p15629/poc/demo/trunk6/systests/ws-security/target/surefire-reports
for the individual test results.
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

Re: Kerberos and credential propagation

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
> [...]

> Found KerberosKey for HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld@MELKWEG.TLD
> Entered Krb5Context.acceptSecContext with state=STATE_NEW
> Added key: 23version: 4
> Ordering keys wrt default_tkt_enctypes list
> Using builtin default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes
> default etypes for default_tkt_enctypes: 18 17 16 23 1 3.
> Using builtin default etypes for permitted_enctypes
> default etypes for permitted_enctypes: 18 17 16 23 1 3.
> replay cache for HTTP/_kerbisspoc-service.melkweg.tld@MELKWEG.TLD is null.
> object 0: 1335368038927/927468
> object 0: 1335368038927/927468
> Krb5Context setting peerSeqNumber to: 87301791
> Krb5Context setting mySeqNumber to: 87301791
> Tests run: 12, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 11, Time elapsed: 7.707 sec
>
> Results :

> So, does anybody know if this is my own fault, or if it is caused by a bug

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Kerberos and credential propagation

Posted by Henk-Jan <h....@cordares.nl>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Though I'm not an expert in this area, but I found something related
and should be helpful for you. Take a look at related blogs[1] and
[2], also the system test about it from [3], those should be a good
start for you.

[1]http://coheigea.blogspot.com/2011/10/using-kerberos-with-web-services-part-i.html
[2]http://coheigea.blogspot.com/2011/10/using-kerberos-with-web-services-part.html
[3]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/ws-security/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/kerberos/KerberosTokenTest.java