Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2018/07/02 03:40:01 UTC

Re: Welcome to Suraj Khurana as new committer!

Thanks a lot everyone for your warm wishes !!

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Felicitations Suraj !!!

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.