Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Ken Weiner <kw...@unicon.net> on 2004/09/14 20:50:59 UTC

04_ext_app_scoped_attr_test fails

Using a snapshot of the Pluto code from SVN today and Tomcat 5.0.25, I
tried executing all the tests in the testsuite portlet.  The
04_ext_app_scoped_attr_test fails for me.  I was wondering if I should
be expecting this test to pass, and if so, with which version of Tomcat?

I think this test is related to the problem reported here
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/PLUTO-53.  This bug was closed with
a comment saying that there is a Tomcat problem.

-Ken

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====