Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Alexey Ousov <ao...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/09 11:39:36 UTC

Getting SOAP headers without reference them in wsdl

Hi. Somewhere I saw info that ODE has extension to get SOAP headers
without referencing them from wsdl. I cannot find it anymore. Is this
extension works (http://ode.apache.org/assign.html):
"urn:ode.apache.org/axis2-il/headers/" or is there any other way to get
headers from SOAP message without referencing from wsdl?

Re: Getting SOAP headers without reference them in wsdl

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 2:39 AM, Alexey Ousov <ao...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. Somewhere I saw info that ODE has extension to get SOAP headers
> without referencing them from wsdl. I cannot find it anymore. Is this
> extension works (http://ode.apache.org/assign.html): "urn:
> ode.apache.org/axis2-il/headers/" or is there any other way to get headers
> from SOAP message without referencing from wsdl?

I'm glad you mention it, I've implemented this recently but didn't document
it yet. Thats now done:

http://cwiki.apache.org/ODExSITE/headers-handling.html

It should appear in the ODE user guide on the standard web site tomorrow.
Let me know if you have additional questions.

Matthieu