Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us> on 2010/03/05 05:43:50 UTC

cobertura & jetty

So I finally got jetty starting from my test case, but it doesn't impact the code coverage.

My BasePage class is at 0% which is confusing.

The server is started from the test class which would make you think would be using the instrumented classes and jetty would inherit the same classpath.

What am I missing?

Douglas

Re: cobertura & jetty

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us>.
Well cobertura's graphs in hudson are far superior.

We aren't even specifying a version so we should have had the latest.

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>

D/

Re: cobertura & jetty

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: cobertura & jetty