Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by brian <gr...@anklebiter.net> on 2003/08/06 14:52:23 UTC

JavaCC 2.1

Hi

Having distributed this to several folks on the list over the past few
months, I've put a copy of the .zip file up for general download.

http://anklebiter.net/tech/JavaCC2_1.zip

Thanks to the people from the JavaCC users list for sending it to me!

Is there a plan to move to the latest version of the JavaCC (3)?

Enjoy!

brian

Re: Checkpointable Index

Posted by Erik Hatcher <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
As long as you finish any index operations when you checkpoint it,
there should be any problems.  A Lucene index is just regular ol'
filesystem files just like everything else, so there is no problem
storing it off and using it later.

	Erik

Re: Checkpointable Index

Posted by Erik Hatcher <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>.

Checkpointable Index

Checkpointable Index

Re: JavaCC 2.1

Posted by brian <gr...@anklebiter.net>.
On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 17:50, ga11@cs.waikato.ac.nz wrote:
> Thanks for finding the file Brian! I'm still having trouble with the build
> however :/
>
> I've downloaded JavaCC2_1.zip and updated relevant build.properties
> entries like this:
>
> javacc.home = /home/ga11/cs517/indexing/lucene-1.2-src
> javacc.zip.dir = ${javacc.home}/lib
> javacc.zip = ${javacc.zip.dir}/JavaCC2_1.zip
>
> and made sure there are no typos in the pathnames.
>
> However I get the same error message as before: javacc_check fails and I
> am prompted to download version 2.0. I'm using jdk1.4.2 on slackware
> linux. Do you know what may be the problem?

did you unzip and install JavaCC correctly?  when you install it, it
contains a .zip file of the JavaCC classes (rather than a .jar file), so
once installed, you can reset your build properties to reflect the
location of _that_ .zip file.

hth,

Re: JavaCC 2.1

Posted by brian <gr...@anklebiter.net>.

Posted by ga...@cs.waikato.ac.nz.
Thanks for finding the file Brian! I'm still having trouble with the build
however :/

I've downloaded JavaCC2_1.zip and updated relevant build.properties
entries like this:

javacc.home = /home/ga11/cs517/indexing/lucene-1.2-src
javacc.zip.dir = ${javacc.home}/lib
javacc.zip = ${javacc.zip.dir}/JavaCC2_1.zip

and made sure there are no typos in the pathnames.

However I get the same error message as before: javacc_check fails and I
am prompted to download version 2.0. I'm using jdk1.4.2 on slackware
linux. Do you know what may be the problem?

cheers,
Gerret

> Hi
>
> Having distributed this to several folks on the list over the past few
> months, I've put a copy of the .zip file up for general download.
>
> http://anklebiter.net/tech/JavaCC2_1.zip
>
> Thanks to the people from the JavaCC users list for sending it to me!
>
> Is there a plan to move to the latest version of the JavaCC (3)?
>
> Enjoy!
>
> brian

Re: JavaCC 2.1

Posted by ga...@cs.waikato.ac.nz.