Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Po Po <se...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/07 05:30:50 UTC

Upload file without struts 2

Hello,
Some modules in my application not yet migrate to struts 2.
upload file doesn't work (using commons file upload), because it's intercept by struts 2.
How to disable / avoid upload file functionality in struts 2 ?

Thanks

Re: Upload file without struts 2

Posted by Mead Lai <la...@gmail.com>.
config the servlet-mapping.
alter the URL, that some old modules url don't filtered by struts2!

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Po Po <se...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> Some modules in my application not yet migrate to struts 2.
> upload file doesn't work (using commons file upload), because it's
> intercept by struts 2.
> How to disable / avoid upload file functionality in struts 2 ?
>
> Thanks

BestRegards,
Mead
http://yayisoft.com

Milton Berle  - "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."