Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by tej minhas <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/13 23:30:10 UTC

form/screen - how to set field to current date

Where can I find out how to set a form/screen field to the current date -
similar to "now-timestamp-to-env" in simple methods.

Apologies for bad/improper terminology as I am a newbie to OFBIZ

Thanks

Re: form/screen - how to set field to current date

Posted by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com>.
Tej,

There is a variable that is automatically put into the widget environment,
called, nowTimestamp.

Here is a line from a form file that I found by using the eclipse search
function (contrainted it to *.xml, *.ftl files):

<field name="fromDate"><date-time default-value="${nowTimestamp}"/></field>

-Al