Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2009/07/01 07:03:18 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL][VOTE] Apache VXQuery

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 12:38 AM, William A. Rowe,
Jr.<wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
>> Honestly, Niclas,
>>
>> but if you and possibly others that strict, then we should change the
>> official policy. I do not doubt the reasons you give, but such a
>> statement seems difficult to me, if the official policy clearly
>> demands it, but insisting on more than the policy requests seems
>> questionable to me.
>
> It is policy, but the written policy may be badly explained :)

I think that Jochen is perhaps commenting on that the website still
says that ONE Mentor is required, when we in practice don't want that
kind of single-point of failure anymore.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er